Friday, June 02, 2006

WHEN THE BELLY GROWLS

So – you dug on my recommendation to try a Quizno’s toasted Prime Rib sub? I TOLD you that shit was good. Well, I also recommend the Double Stack Pastrami sub. It’s every bit as dee-lish. I recommend it on wheat with a little lettuce on top. And to go with it? Check this out.

Sweet Hawaiian Style Onion Krunchers are the shizznit, yo.

Da-amn, they’re good. You know what they taste like? Funyuns. I remember eating Funyuns as a kid – that zesty onion crunch in every crispy ring. Well, Krunchers has brought back the same great flavor in this new spin-off of their popular line of kettle-cooked potato chips. It’s in a mauve bag, and I highly recommend you grab one today.








(Did I just use the word "mauve" in a sentence?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funyuns are still around.

I SEE YOU!