Friday, June 02, 2006

GONE FISHIN' (OR JUST PLAIN GONE?)

Just had another brilliant idea, which I suppose is redundant in my case.

Tuna sausage. Yeah, baby! Bring me a bluefin bratwurst. Chicken of the Sea packed like pepperoni in a sheer casing so we can enjoy it on a bun, or sliced and ground up like the crumbled sweet sausage on a gourmet pizza. That's what I'm talking about. I'm through talking turkey sausage - I want something a little easier on the arteries - something with a little Fatty O for the effort. Some walleye weiners or a salamahi stick. Salmon sausage patties. Crumbled catfish.

Let's face it - the only thing that prevents sausage from being the most perfect food on the planet (besides cheese, of course), is the fact that those in the dietary know have little praise for its nutritional virtues.

So I'm saying, if we packed sausage with pike in stead of pork, maybe we could kill two birds with one stone instead of one stone with two birds. I don't know what that means, either, but I really really really wanted to see what it looked like in print.

So there you go. You want to eat healthier? Sprinkle some Bass Bits on your salad instead of bacon.

Who wants to help me write a business plan? Is American Inventor still on?

No comments:

I SEE YOU!