Friday, June 02, 2006

PENDULONIUM!

Check this shit out. If you enjoyed the Kitten Cannon, swing over and check out this bad boy. It’s a little more complicated than point and shoot, but after a few practice clicks you’ll get the hang of it. Hours of mindless fun. See if you can beat 488, Sally!

I’m sure you can if you give it more than 10 minutes. Actually, I’m not so sure you’ll be able to handle it for more than 10 minutes. It’s INTENSE.

Okay, that was a lie. But it’s still a fun time waster. So quit wasting time here and click on the damn link!

[There is a little music in the background, so if you're at work you may want to turn the speakers up so everyone can hear how much fun you're having.]

2 comments:

Contact me! said...

Okay, I just made it to 560. It actually gives you a level up, and if there's a level 2, there's surely a level 3. And if there's a level 3, well, you know where I'm going with this. Apparently, it is possibly to do a whole lot better than I have managed thusfar. Good thing the weekend is here...

Anonymous said...

Try 1875... -E

I SEE YOU!