Thursday, June 22, 2006

GUT CHECKED & TONGUE TWISTED

Just when you thought I had a monopoly on all the good ideas…

Check out this link and read about a beer belly you actually WANT. It’s a strap-on gut that helps you sneak into all your favorite places with a tummy full of cerveza. Not only does it LOOK real, it was designed to FEEL real when patted down by security at sports and music venues. Where there's a will to swill, there's a way.


This picture has nothing to do with this post. Just included it for your viewing pleasure. You're welcome.

I am a lot like this dog, actually. No need to be jealous - it's not how you think. I too am short, hairy, goofy looking, brown-eyed, and love to wear colorful ribbons in public. And yes, like this pug, I am paradoxically hideous and adorable at the same time. I just don't have a tongue like that.

Mine is defiitely a little fatter and longer.

No comments:

I SEE YOU!