Tuesday, April 03, 2007

MARCH GLADNESS

Looks like I can retire from NCAA Bracketology - I finally placed in a 40-man pool last night with Florida's (anticipated) win over Ohio State.

All those years of picking conservatively and sticking with the top seeds finally paid off. '07 was a not-so-upsetting tournament in that regard - few surprises, and most of those aberrations were quickly corrected by higher seeds. It's safe to say March wasn't all that mad this year.

Nailed three of the final four, the final two, and the national champ to lock up second place and $100. I was thinking I should quit now while I'm ahead, but then I realized that if I add up all the money I've spent over the years without winning a dime, I'm really not ahead. So I suppose I'll have to let it ride instead!

No comments:

I SEE YOU!