Friday, October 13, 2006

BEAR DOWN!

ROOOOAAARRR!

It sure is a great time to be a Chicago Bears fan. I actually tailgated before the game last Sunday and it was WILD. I'd never seen so many motor vehicles and drunk people gathered together in one spot before. There were even girls pushing a shopping cart full of Jell-O shots up and down the rows of parked cars, handing them out to complete strangers. I was told, "They do that every game." I'd been to Bears games before, but had never witnessed firsthand the pre-game debauchery that takes place in the parking lot. I now understand how it is possible that grown men will expose their bare chests in sub-zero weather.



Anyhow - I'm not sure if you caught the Chicago Bears vs. Buffalo Bills game last week, but here's a recap:

No comments:

I SEE YOU!