Friday, September 01, 2006

SCAM ALERT!

My good friend in corrections sent me a "heads up" to share with any guy friends who may be regular Home Depot customers. Since I am all about sharing, I figured I would post his warning here for everyone. This is a relatively new scam that I was unfamiliar with.

**********

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are loading your shopping.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say, "No," and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, and three times just yesterday.

Again - please beware!!

**************

Thanks to KH for passing this along. I am heading to Home Depot now to investigate...

No comments:

I SEE YOU!