Thursday, August 24, 2006

I AM 1,073,578,660 SECONDS OLD!

Wow. I had no idea. That's got to be wrong because I've been counting out loud for two days now and I passed that number a couple hours ago.

Check out this kick ass birthday calendar site. It has all kinds of information about the day and year you were born.

It even listed my birth tree. Yeah - a fucking tree! I had no idea I had a birth tree. It's like being adopted and finding out who your real parents were. Actually, it's probably nothing like that. But it was exciting. Check it out for yourself.


I am a Leo, born on a Thursday, and my life path number is an 8. I have no idea what that means, but I really get along with 6's apparently. Oh yeah, and then there's my tree.

Cedar, the Confidence. Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy, optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

No comments:

I SEE YOU!