Wednesday, June 21, 2006

SAVED BY HIS FANS

Dustin Diamond needs your help! The actor who played Screech on the teen television sensation “Saved by the Bell” hopes he his house will be Saved by the Internet.

True story. Apparently, the bank is trying to foreclose on his $250,000 house (which in today’s ridiculous housing market won’t get you more than an air conditioned outhouse in most areas) and he’s desperate to hang onto it. So he’s driving people to his web site where people can buy t-shirts that say they helped Screech keep his house. Except that Screech is spelled “Screeech” on the shirts for copyright purposes.

So if you’ve got more money than you know what to do with, there’s something to do with it. Of course, you can also send any extra cash you have laying around to me by clicking on my PayPal link.

Quit laughing…I’m totally serious.

I mean it!

No comments:

I SEE YOU!