Friday, June 23, 2006

AS A CUCUMBER

What does it mean to be cool?

I mean, I’m pretty fucking cool. But what does that MEAN? How does one get to be cool? What are the criteria of coolness? Do you have to smoke to be cool? Not anymore. Do you have to hate your parents to be cool? So not cool. Do you have to have your own rock band to be cool? We may be getting warmer. Does being tall improve your coolness? Use of slang? Body piercings?

Some social scientists recently developed a short questionnaire designed to reveal your “cool” factor, and it's pretty enlightening.

So are YOU cool? You can take the cool test here.

1 comment:

Contact me! said...

I told you that questionnaire was short! Did you get to question #2? Neither did I. Every time I clicked the button it said the same fucking thing:

"You, sir, are the king of coolness - please push my button again."

So I kept pushing it over and over and it kept telling me how cool I am.

I SEE YOU!