Monday, September 12, 2005

HAVE YOU PINNED MY GUESTMAP YET?

Why not?

Oh - it is??

Oh. Hmmmmm. That sucks. Well have you tried the zoom button? I didn't think so! If you can't place a pin on your location because there are too many people jammed in, you need to hit the zoom button and the map will enlarge to give you a better angle. It'll still be a tight squeeze, and it will require a little finesse on your part to get the cursor close, but you should be able to get in relatively near your home (I just tried it and had no problem at all).

Now you've got no excuse not to try! (And if you still can't jam a pin where you'd like to, try the Ukraine - I happened to notice there's a lot of room over there. :)

As extra incentive for you to pin my guestmap, I've decided that for every pin I will do one shot of tequila on Thanksgiving Day. The more pins you wonderful folks stick in my map, the better story you'll have to read once I've been released from the hospital!

6 comments:

Contact me! said...

Oh yeah - and although the icons are cute, it really helps if you switch to dots when trying to place a pin. You'll have a lot more room to work with! This can be done by clicking the little dots button on the top of the map.

Didn't I tell you this was going to be fun?

Contact me! said...

Thanks Chris -

A great suggestion. Although Thanksgiving Dinner with me is hardly a prize worth winning. How about dinner with ex-FEMA Chief Michael Brown? Then you can have a turkey and a goat at your Thanksgiving table. Or maybe I can just send you some coupons for Subway I got in my Sunday paper. Those would prove far more valuable than watching me eat hot sweet potatoes with my mouth open.

Anonymous said...

LOL...you're just too stinking funny. BTW, you missed an absolutely AWFUL experience at the Schaumburg SeptemberFest...that being the David Cassidy concert. The man has NO talent and the place was PACKED with Europeans who had wasted valuable Euros and precious time to see DC perform. D&C is what should have happened to him...ugh.

The FIXX on the other hand...TERRIFIC. And a cover band Seventh Heaven (no relation to the UPN show) played before The Fixx and were really great. My sister's place proved to be the best location to hear music without fighting the masses and we had a great view of the fireworks each night. The refractive glasses being sold for Alzheimer's research made the fireworks even cooler and my nephew thought I was the funniest person in Illinois making orgasmic fireworks-watching noises...

Anonymous said...

Start with Connecticut readers for your next fabulous multi-million dollar incentive contest.

Anonymous said...

By the way, it's great to see that the comments have picked up. Some are as funny and twisted as this blog's founder can be, when he's running on all cylinders.

Contact me! said...

I missed David Cassidy?? Are you trying to hurt me here? Are you TRYING to hurt me? He's the bomb! I can't believe I missed DC. Holy crap. Keith Partridge live in Schaumburg. "I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of?" Oh man - please say it isn't so. I wanted to get his feedback on the website I created for him:

http://www.partridgefamilytemple.com/keith.htm

I SEE YOU!