Monday, August 22, 2005

SMOKING MANNERS

A friend of mine sent me this link today. (click header)

His buddy just got back from Tokyo where he saw these public service announcements everywhere. Many of them read like poetry; most read like a children's book to me. I clicked on the first one and then paged through for an entertaining introduction to how to smoke with manners. The author was clearly passive aggressive. Plenty entertaining.

My friend thinks he could make a lot of money selling these as t-shirts. What do you think?

http://www.conbinibento.com/photos/index.php?gallery=./Smoking%20Manners

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cancer ingfested black lungs are cool!

Anonymous said...

i think they are hysterical and iwould be the 1st in line for the pass gas shirt and the my smoke smells good shirt. do they come in tiny t's for that tight-fitting look?

I SEE YOU!