Tuesday, May 11, 2004

POETRY CORNER

Silly kitty
Sitting pretty
On my new Corvette.
I’m concerned
You haven’t learned
Your fucking lesson yet.
Every morning
I give warning
Chasing you away.
You ignore me
Waiting for me
Every fucking day.
Silly kitty
Sitting pretty
On my bitchin’ ride.
Don’t you see cat?
Playing like that’s
Fucking suicide.
Silly kitty
What a pity
Can’t you understand?
I’m not kidding
Where you’re sitting
Cost me forty grand.
Silly kitty
Won’t be pretty
When I get you good
With a crow bar
Wipe you so far
Off my fucking hood.

1 comment:

Pamela Goodwin-Daniels said...

Are you a woman-hater? Kitty as in Pussy, Pussy as in...., well you get the symbolism? Don't you? You don't need money to attract today's woman, slim or otherwise. You just have to make her think that she is the most interesting woman on the planet, with the abilities that you share as the wordsmith that you are, this shouldn't be very much of a stretch for you, pardner. Practice in front of the mirror, "Oh, that is so interesting, wow, I never looked at it that way, you're clever, and you look good in that color"!! The only hard thing a man has to do at first, is to NOT talk about himself, you know? I was married for 32 years to a man that knew what to say, but then by accident, I learned that he was a masochist, so I had to leave him, for his own good, of course.

I SEE YOU!