Saturday, January 10, 2009

THE 25 YEAR OLD BRAIN

Here's a fun one. It's a brain game that will tell you the age of your brain based on how well you can perform a simple task.


It's in Japanese, so use these instructions:

1. Touch 'start'

2. Wait for 3, 2, 1.

3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, and then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number.

4. At the end of game, the computer will tell you the age of your brain.

It will drive you apeshit.

Age of my brain?

25

Beat that, loser!

****************

(Thanks to GC for passing this one along!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a 20 yr old brain. But I don't know if that's better or worse! I almost said I have a 20 yr old Brian. But Texas doesn't have basements, so that would be nearly impossible!

Anonymous said...

i could only get 25 7 wins 3 losses. But another time I got 7 wins 3 losses it said 29??

Anonymous said...

i'm 21 and it said I have a 38 year old brain...

I SEE YOU!