Monday, February 26, 2007

BOBBY BROWN ARRESTED AT CHEERLEADING COMPETITION

Made you look!

Headlines like these really grab your attention, don't they? I know it grabbed mine this afternoon on CNN. And, man, did I feel robbed when I clicked to find out he'd merely been picked up on a warrant for missing a court hearing while watching his daughter's cheerleading competition. Here I was salivating for something downright disgusting.

If you ask me, that headline is false newsvertising! If you tell me Bobby Brown is arrested at a cheerleading competition, I'm expecting a sordid tale of indecency and impending scandal. What's all this missed alimony and child-support payment bullshit? Where's the scandal in that?

Bobby Brown arrested again. Ho hum.

1 comment:

pilgrimchick said...

In England, when I was schooling there, there were booths on literally every corner with the top "headline" printed on a sign in front of the booth, attempting to lure readers--and all with very similar topical headnings as well.

I SEE YOU!