Wednesday, November 08, 2006

CHAKRA KHAN, LET ME ROCK YA

I had my aura read this afternoon and learned that my chakras are all out of whack. The reader first told me that my aura was healthy and that I was projecting myself well. She also said my color, yellow, denoted wisdom and creativity. Then I asked her what the giant yellow orb on the diagram meant - and she informed me that my navel chakra, or solar-plexus, was extremely active. I told her I had not eaten lunch yet and wondered why there was so much activity in that area. She explained that chakras are channels for energy - and that this was where the sense of self, or ego, manifests. She called it the power center for the self. So I asked her what the little dots meant "here" and "over here." I pointed to the purple dot on the top of the diagram's head and the blue one in the neck. She told me those were my crown and throat chakras, and there wasn't a whole lot of energy flowing through those. I didn't like the sound of that at all. So I got online and looked up some ways to balance my chakras. Three cups of herbal tea later and I've got to say I am feeling fantastic. I can't say my chakras are in balance - but I definitely feel a shit coming on. And that's almost always a good thing.

No comments:

I SEE YOU!