Thursday, October 05, 2006

BEHIND THE HORN

I will honk at you.

Yes, I'm that guy. The honker.

Drive like an ass and I'll let you know you're driving like an ass. Endanger my life and the lives of others, I'll lay on my wheel hard. Block traffic and I'll give you a blaring earful. Why? Because cops can't sit at every intersection to enforce every breach of basic traffic law. We need to police ourselves sometimes, and by laying on the horn I'm letting your dumb ass know I didn't appreciate your jerk move. What move? You know the move.

How about the one where the light turns red, but you figure you can chase the car in front of you into the intersection anyhow and it'll be okay. It's not okay. Red means stop. Doesn't matter if the car in front of you is moving or not. If the light is red, you stop. You don't roll out into the intersection. The reason is simple - because there's not always room on the other side and you end up blocking the whole fucking intersection! That's why. Have some common fucking sense already.

So, yes. I WILL honk at you. I will pull the front of my car right up to your driver side door in the middle of intersection you are blocking and I will honk my horn. Long and hard. You will shrug your shoulders and make words at me: "Where am I supposed to go? What am I supposed to do?"

I'll tell you what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to drive with your fucking eyes open and realize that if you can't make it all the way through the intersection, you shouldn't enter it to begin with, dumbfuck.

So eat my horn, beotch, and bask in shame. All it takes is one over-eager moron to back-up rush hour traffic for a half mile with this move. Pay afuckingttention!

No comments:

I SEE YOU!