Thursday, July 13, 2006

NO BALLS, NO BABIES

Man, do I love answering the peoples' questions. Love it, love it, love it. It's so sweet. Just wish I had some milk to wash it all down. Here's my latest answer, which was rated best.

*************************

"Do Europeans and Americans castrate their boys? The Chinese do. Read Chinese history."


Best Answer - Chosen by Asker (my reply)


Actually we DO castrate males in our society. The ritual is called "marriage," after which a man's testicles become the permanent property of his wife.


Asker's Rating:

***** (5 stars)

WOW !!!
This is the BEST answer i have ever seen

Thanks for enlightening me !!!!



****************************

Another satisfied customer. I really do amuse myself. If only you people loved me half as much as I love myself.

No comments:

I SEE YOU!