Monday, July 10, 2006

20 QUESTIONS? WHY STOP THERE?

What a busy weekend I had - answering questions. I can't get enough of it. People are curious about life, and I'm not one to hoard all the answers. Some of the questions I answered this week included:


How long after someone dies is it okay to date again?
Do or do not - there is no try?
Which feels better, sex or masturbation?
Has anyone ever seen House M.D.? (my answer was voted best)
Do child molesters deserve any rights?
Will North Korea bomb the U.S.?
Is anyone else here drunk?
Who is better, Guns N Roses or Led Zeppelin?
Why do they ask you if you want cheese when you order a Quarter Pounder with Cheese - WTF? (my answer was voted best)

And about 50 other burning questions deserving of insightful response.

And then this morning I received my first warning from the abuse department at Yahoo! informing me that some of the content I had posted had been removed for violating the terms of the community. Apparently, when I asked the question: "I am starting a money collection - who wants to help?" I was embarking upon a commercial enterprise, which is not condoned. I sent a reply to Yahoo! explaining that the question was clearly for amusement, and that people clearly understood this as evidenced by the responses that had been posted. I then suggested they spend more time censoring the wide array of objectionable content I'd encountered involving sexual predators and people seeking illicit encounters than rounding up serial smartasses.

Anyhow, I'm moving forward with my money collection if any of you would like to help. I'm running low on beer money.

No comments:

I SEE YOU!