Sunday, June 11, 2006

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Have you ever had one of those life-changing moments when you realized that you were headed down the wrong path and really needed to make some changes?

For me, that moment came a short while back when I woke up really, really hungover, accidentally swallowed a capful of Listerine, and discovered that the cat had taken a sizable crap in my Zen garden. Actually, that wasn't the exact moment. The exact moment came about twelve seconds later when I crawled back into bed, closed my eyes to rest, and remembered that I don't have a cat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A series of clicks on the "Next Blog" button brought me to you and I couldn't leave without thanking you for the laughs. Your keen wit and wry outlook are refreshing. I enjoyed my visit. :-)

Contact me! said...

Yeah - I guess you could call me a ham on wry.

I SEE YOU!