Wednesday, May 03, 2006

THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT WHEN I CATCH MYSELF THINKING

I love the taste of cilantro. LOVE it. Especially in salsa and sushi. But if there’s one thing I love more than cilantro, it’s cheese. Cheese rules. Any kind of cheese really. It’s got to be my favorite food, except for pork of course. Pork is the miracle grub. It comes in so many fantastic varieties. Ham. Chops. Bacon. Links. How can one animal taste so good in so many different ways? Yeah...pigs kick ass. And the best kind of pig is chorizo. Man, do I love pigging out on chorizo. I can eat chorizo on just about anything. The Donkey’s deviled eggs. Nachos. Pizza. Corn Flakes. Chorizo is way up there for me. But if there’s one thing I love more than chorizo, it’s got to be cilantro. I love the taste of cilantro.

No comments:

I SEE YOU!