Thursday, May 18, 2006

DRUNKEN BETS YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE, #4

You are going to love this clip. It’s short and salty.

Have you ever had the urge to slide head first through a urinal trough? Don’t answer that. Instead just watch this clip of someone who actually did.

It is widely believed the feat was performed at Wrigley Field, although my team of forensic urinal experts tells me this is not Wrigley. I was actually at Wrigley last night and the troughs in the restrooms under the main stands are not wide enough to accommodate acrobatic watersports of this nature. The restrooms under the bleachers may be more conducive to an act like this, although I would have to inspect the material composition of the structure to know for certain. Stainless steel basins provide a slick surface considerably more favorable for the otterslide glide than the industrial ceramic troughs commonly found in the restrooms of older stadiums like Wrigley.

What gives it away for me, however, are the red SOLO cups strewn about in the clip. Wrigley Field doesn’t serve beverages that come in red SOLO cups, leading me to believe this act occurred elsewhere on God’s yellow earth.

Regardless, the clip is a fantastic endorsement for a revival of the temperance movement.

No comments:

I SEE YOU!