Monday, April 10, 2006

A STEAMING PILE OF SITH

Thanks to Bobby Earl for sharing this gem. You don’t have to go very far these days to find someone willing to badmouth the Star Wars prequels. This guy has turned criticism into fine art with what may be, in my opinion, quite possibly the best movie review ever written. Here's but a taste:

"Even worse are the idiots who scarf down [the movie’s] sub-childish morsels of comedic relief, playing into Lucas' shallow theatrics so easily that you could sell these people hookers in a vagina storm."


I just got a great idea for a band name and I don't think I have to tell you what it is. Check out the whole review and enjoy!




[FYI - there are some spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet, but I imagine if you haven't seen it by now, you probably don't give a sith.]

No comments:

I SEE YOU!