Friday, April 21, 2006

ABSENT-HINDEDNESS

I took a dump at work earlier this morning and am pretty sure I forgot to flush. Do you ever get back to your desk and wonder that? It’s like wondering if you remembered to lock your door, or turn your oven off. Crap – did I flush? I don’t remember flushing. I don’t think I did.

Oh well. It’s far too late to go back now…

In other news, I just pulled out a nose hair that was completely white. It’s officially my first white hair. Can a nose hair qualify as your first white hair, or does it have to be found on your head somewhere? Really. I want to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the nose hair counts. Couple this albino strand with your inability to keep track of the minutiae of everyday life (did I flush? turn off the toaster? match my socks? wipe?), and you are left with one inescapable conclusion. You are getting old. The downward slide has begun. Good luck.

I SEE YOU!