Tuesday, March 14, 2006

COLOR UNCOORDINATED

So we're sitting in a shoe store over the weekend and Geri asks me a question that may or may not have been rhetorical.

"You DO know that those colors don't go together, right?"

I glanced down at what I was wearing. A light brown sweater over a chocolate brown t-shirt, light brown cords, and a tan coat.

"No, Geri," I admitted. "How would I know that? I'm a fashion retard. I figured everything was a shade of brown, so it all would match."

"No," she replied. "That's not how it works."



This may go a long way toward explaining why people don't always take my ideas seriously at work.

(It couldn't be the ideas themselves!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Substitute "Molly" for "Geri" and "green" for "brown" and you've got an identical conversation between Jay and I.

Geri's right - that's not how it works :)

I SEE YOU!