Tuesday, February 28, 2006

RIDING THE PORCELAIN BRONCO

Being well-adjusted means you’re never more than a crap away from true happiness.

I love taking craps. I’m sure Freud would have something to say about that – but who the hell was he anyway? Why are his opinions on shit like that any more important than mine? You’re right – they’re not. Sometimes when I’m in a foul mood, all it takes is one long, satisfying bowel movement and I’m back on top of the world. Dumping is happiness. The irrefutable proof for me is in the ass pudding.

Craps are delicate moments meant to be enjoyed. That's why we call their arenas "restrooms." Rest. Take it easy. Relax. Enjoy.

And not all restrooms are created equally. Some are better equipped to handle your shit than others. Take this link, for example, sent to me by Dr. Gluteus Faber. Have a gander to discover the best crapper in America .

No comments:

I SEE YOU!