Monday, December 19, 2005

UPDATE: THE PARKING TICKET

Do remember the parking ticket I received over the summer? The one that was complete and utter bullshit? Yeah – THAT one. I wrote a letter to the city complaining about the ticket, and with it I submitted a handful of digital photos I’d taken with the assistance of officer Grabowski, who was on foot patrol that afternoon.

Well, I finally heard back from the folks at City Hall. Apparently, my case has been reviewed by an “officer of the court” who has made the determination that, based the evidence presented on my behalf, the violation did NOT occur and I am therefore not responsible for the fine.

Hell yeah, baby. The Miracle on Morgan St. I just beat City Hall!

Of course, earlier in the week I was hit with a $120 fine for failure to post a city sticker on my vehicle. Easy come, easy go – that’s the steady ebb and flow of life as I know it. You win some...you lose some. What goes up must come down. What goea around comes around. Okay, I'll stop now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That seems a bit much. ;P

I SEE YOU!