Monday, November 07, 2005

SWOON SONG

Here’s a site that makes Astrology fun. Check on compatibility, get daily horoscopes, or find out all about yourself. They've also got this handy dream interpreter that tells you all about your dreams, including a forecast for things to come. Even keep an online dream diary that logs all of your dreams for future reference. I had a dream last night that I was drafted by the military, forgot my asthma medication, and missed the bus. I chased down the bus only to discover it was the wrong one. Not a great dream, really, but at least it wasn't my usual episode of burning and drowning at the same time. Anyhow, it's definitely worth a few minutes next time you need to take a brain break at work. They've even got a special category for dreams about Tori Spelling. I don't know what that says about us as a people, but it can't be good.

1 comment:

Peter N said...

Dreams of Tori Spelling's face are called nightmares. The sooner the end the better.

I SEE YOU!