Thursday, September 15, 2005

WHERE CAN ALL THE COWBOYS GO?

Have you heard about this photo? Apparently, Reuters released it and it's become quite popular. It's an image of George W. Bush's hand scribbling a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in the middle of a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations.I'm no handwriting expert, but it looks to me like he's asking:

"I think I may need a bathroom break? Is this possible. Wh-"

Is this possible? George...you singlehandedly strongarmed your way into Iraq with utter disregard for practically every other nation on the planet - you can certainly get up and take a leak if you want to. And when you get back, let's finish up the game of hangman we started on the back of the note.

Actually, I've done some case analysis of the text on the page and noticed the interchanging of upper and lower case letters is not wholly gratuitous. I believe there's a pattern. Let's look at just the words/letters he has chosen to capitalize:

I - I NEED A BATH.

It's a secret code! G-Dubs is telling Condo Minelli he's suffering from chronic stinkitosis and requires a hosedown - stat!

[CLICK THE HEADER FOR THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE NOTE]

No comments:

I SEE YOU!