Tuesday, August 23, 2005

PICTURE SHOW

Here's a link you may have already seen. If not - enjoy!

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/montage-a-google/

You basically create your own montages out of images found through a simple Google search...all at the touch of a button. The more interesting (or benign!) the word, the more interesting the montage. I made a montage out of "poop." It was steaming hot. Then I did one for "kaleidoscope" and almost threw up.

A picture of Sammy Sosa came up when I made a montage for the word "crud."
A picture of George Bush came up with I made a montage for the word "lies."
A Korean infant came up when I made a montage for "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Go nuts. Print them out. Laugh bewildered. Big fun for minutes on end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pic of george Bush came up with all og your examples.

Anonymous said...

I did a montage of my first name. I only WISH I looked half that good!

I SEE YOU!