Thursday, July 07, 2005

RECTAL SPECTACLES

I called in sick to work last week because I felt like taking a day off.

I called bright and early because I wanted to leave a message. That's always been easier for me than having to lie to a live person.

Unfortunately, my boss was already in and answered the phone. I needed to think fast.

I nervously identified myself and announced that I would be unable to come in because I wasn't feeling well. He expressed concern and asked me what the problem was.

I stammered nervously, then offered "A scorching case of Anal Glaucoma," hoping he would pry no more. But this only stoked his curiosity. He said he was unfamiliar with Anal Glaucoma and asked me to elaborate on my condition.

I coughed once and said, "I'm sorry...I just can't see my ass coming in to work today."

3 comments:

Contact me! said...

No, I didn't make this up. It's a bad joke someone sent me in an e-mail once that I liked so much I decided to post it for your reading pleasure.

Anonymous said...

Ter,

I heard Charles Barkley use this back in February or March. It's good stuff. Usually, whatever Barkley says is good stuff. I've got some stuff to send you for the next installment of AYNTK. Just buried here at work, as usual. - Hoatie

Contact me! said...

Send it, bro - the people need to hear what the donkey has been braying for years.

I SEE YOU!