Tuesday, July 26, 2005

PROMISES SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

Do you ever spontaneously burst into singing the theme song from the Love Boat? ...exciting and new...come aboard...we're expecting you! I mean, like on an empty elevator - or in your car during an annoying commercial you've heard 20 times already. Or maybe as you're stepping into the shower it strikes you like a crowbar on the back of the head. ...set a course for adventure... Do you ever let rip into that old TV classic while you're vacuuming or scrubbing the dishes? ...soon we'll be making another run... It's just so damn catchy you can't help but belt out the lyrics loud and proud every time, just like it's the first and only time. *sigh*

So - do you? Yeah. Neither do I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally do this! It's the song that bursts into my mind and out of my mouth when I can't think of anything else to say. If only I knew all the words...

ps - How are ya ASSHOR?? :)

I SEE YOU!