Monday, July 25, 2005

CONNECT FIVE

Here's a fun one for you. Very addictive. The computer lets you move first every time - which you'd think would be an advantage. But your advantage is quickly eclipsed by the computer's advantage: the fact that the computer is a computer and you are a simple-minded, carbon-based sentient being.

That said, it IS possible to win. I've only managed it twice in nearly 20 times for a conversion of just over 10%. I'm sure there's a pattern...I'm just too lazy to figure it out. Enjoy!

Click header to play.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a great diversion. Wherever do you find the time to come up with these? Just kidden.

Contact me! said...

Did I mention that the link was sent in by Peter N? Yeah, he shoots on more links than Tiger Woods. Thanks, bro.

Donkey Hoatie said...

Played it twice, won it twice. Working on a diagnol was effective in both instances. I rule!

Anonymous said...

Didn't need the mention.....

I SEE YOU!